5.20.2014

Meet Border Collie! :D

  I'm in love with dogs. Today I want to tell you about one of my favourite breeds of them - Border Collie. :3


"The Border Collie is a working and herding dog breed developed in the English-Scottish border region for herding livestock, especially sheep. It was specifically bred for intelligence and obedience".


  Black and white border collies are the most common, but there are really many colours of their coats. I like the red, blue and chocolate merle a lot. Merlies also can have different eye colour. As usual, eye colour varies from brown to blue.



  More amazing photos:

 

  About their temperament we can talk infinitely. The Border Collie is an intelligent dog breed, actually this is the most intelligent dog breed.


  They are very active dogs, very smart in learning different tricks and of course, great for agility and other kinds of dog-sports.

"Border Collies require considerable daily physical exercise and mental stimulation. Due to their working heritage, Border Collies are very demanding, playful, and energetic that they are better off in households that can provide them with plenty of play and exercise with humans or other dogs".



  I'm seriously in love with border collies and I wish I had one. May be, in the future I will be able to take care about two dogs - then I may take a border.

Sources: Tumblr, Deviantart, YouTube, Wikipedia.


 Thanks for watching! ♥

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий