4.03.2014

Hello, April. Spring is coming!

  Well, today I can almost say, that spring is really coming to our house. I checked it by myself.
  This beautiful morning I realized that I should stop this boring sitting in front of my computer and finally go outwards, even for a few minutes. I lost my keys, but now I'm really happy that I have finally found them, opened the door and left my flat for a while.





 Nice weather met me outside, however there was quite cold. But it doesn't matter. What a wonderful day! By the way, today is my dog's birthday: Spike is already 11 months now. So I decided to make him a gift as a trip to the park, because my dog really adores walking everywhere, especially in the park or through the forest. As for me, I don't go anywhere without my camera. I took my Canon: so now we are ready to start our journey! :) Of course, I took a lot of photos, and some of them you are already seeing on this page.



  You have to go to your city-park someday. Maybe you still didn't even know about that beauty, which you can see there. I promise, you will find a lot of lovely little things, that were created by nature. I'm in love with spring flowers and today I saw a big amount of them. Although I photographed the flowers a lot, I also let my dog be a supermodel today. So Spike got many photos of himself this way. Happy Birthday, my boy! You became a big adult dog, but you are still my little puppy. :)



  After an hour walking Spike was very happy to take a little rest and laid down on the grass. At that moment, when I was listening to the birds singing, I noticed: 'Mother of God, it's already spring outside, really!' :D And yep, guys, that's true.
  Stand up and look in the window: it's April nowadays! So take all your friends and go having fun - probably our summer isn't so far away. ;)
  Thanks for your attention, I hope you enjoyed reading. New blog post will be soon! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий