4.19.2014

Random facts about me.

  I'm writing this post for my foreign readers. I did the same TAG in russian: basically, it includes 50 random facts about me; but today I'll tell you only 15 facts, ok? I'm such a lazy person, exactly so. :D
  In the future I'll try to create more blog-posts in english, to fill out my statistic. I like to see new visitors in my blog, especially from different countries. It's really amazing to notice, that your blog is read by people from the other part of our planet.  
  So let's get started?
  1. I'm addicted to cherries. I like these berries so much! I always choose a cherry juice, an ice cream and of course, many different cupcakes with cherries. 
  2. I never have been abroad. I like travelling, but nowadays I'm not able to visit any different country. So I have to travel just through the cities.
  3. My favourite animal is panda. Seriously. They are so cute, aren't they? 
  4. I have a pink hair. 
  5. My favourite colour is blue. But as well, I started loving pink colour.
  6. I forbid my boyfriend to shave. :D 
  7. This is my second try to create an own blog.
  8. I want my boyfriend buy a unicorn for me. It sounds weird, I know. But I just would like to have my own unicorn.
  9. I started to listen Eminem two weeks ago.
  10. I adore people with a sense of humor. Guys, you are amazing. 
  11. I can eat anything that I want and don't worry about becoming fat. 
  12. Lots of my friends left me. So actually I'm 'forever alone'. I have no friends, seriously. So If you are also as lone as me - please, write me, lol. 
  13. My biggest dream is to live in America.
  14. I'm depending of  Tumblr. Btw, subscribe, plz: belramacey.tumblr.com :D
  15. I'm in love with fashion.
  So, it was '15 random facts about me', I hope you enjoyed this post(cuz it includes pandagif :D).
See you next time, have a nice day! ♡

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий