4.10.2014

Photo-Week: dog show.

  This is my usual rubric, which called 'Photo Week'. I have been taking photographs for a long time, so I wish to share my 'collection' with you. These articles don't include only photos, that were taken within the week: you will find many of my old photoshots here in the same blog posts. Today's post is about dogs! :) I like to take photos of animals, so this is my favourite theme. Let's get started?



  The biggest part of my 'dog photo-collection' includes photoshots of my own puppy, Spike. Spike is 11 months, he is russian hunting spaniel. Spike often takes part in my photo-walkings(when I'm shoting anything).  
  Let's get started with my favourite photos of him:



  Wanna see some of his portaits? :)



  And at last, here are some of our old home photos:



Bark! Bark! Bark! :D

I'm sorry for such a short post this time, I'm working hard with my another blog-project, which you will be able to see soon.
 See you the next Photo-Week, stay fabulous. ;)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий