4.03.2014

Photo-Week: flower garden.

  Hey there! :)
  So, today I want to present you my new rubric, which called 'Photo Week'. I have been taking photographs for a long time, so I wish to share my 'collection' with you. These articles don't include only photos, that were taken within the week: you will find many of my old photoshots here in the same blog posts. Wanna see them?



  And this post is about flowers. Here are some of my most successful photos of flowers, which I took in different time. 
  These are some of my newest photos:



  Different flowers:



  Today's photos of spring flowers:



  And at last, here are some of my favourite old photoshots, which were taken in the forest:



  I hope you got an aesthetic pleasure by looking at these works. Don't forget to leave a comment below this post if you enjoy it! :) See you the next Photo-Week, stay fabulous. ;)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий